Traditional braces - the classic way to straighten your smile
The braces of today are smaller and more discreet than ever before, so your orthodontic treatment won’t be on display. We even have a ceramic bracket option to help your braces blend into your smile.
How do braces work?
Braces use a system of brackets, archwires, and elastics to straighten your teeth. The brackets are affixed to your teeth and are used to tighten the archwires. This applies gentle pressure to your teeth, moving them into alignment.
Two great options
At Smiles By White, we offer two braces options.
- Traditional braces made up of small metal brackets and archwires.
- Ceramic braces made of durable ceramic brackets and metal archwires. The brackets are stain-resistant and colored to match your teeth, helping them blend in.
Invisalign® For All Ages
With Invisalign® First, children as young as 4 can receive early orthodontic treatment when they still have a mixture of permanent and baby teeth. The aligners are designed to correct a broad range of younger patients’ malocclusions, manage the erupting teeth, and guide arch expansion.
Invisalign vs braces - Which one is right for you?
Invisalign® is becoming increasingly more popular with individuals who need braces. Their ability to straighten the teeth in relatively the same amount of time as conventional metal braces is just one reason why people choose them. Their convenience is apparent when you weigh the benefits.
- Invisible: The Invisalign® aligners are invisible and snap onto the edge of your teeth. No one will even know you are wearing them. They are small and lightweight and won't disrupt how you speak.
- Easy to Remove: The Invisalign® aligners snap easily onto the edge of your teeth. They will remain firmly in place until you decide to remove them. You can take them out before you attend meetings, meet with friends, as well as before you eat.
- Easy to Clean: The aligners are extremely easy to clean. It also makes it easy for you to brush and floss your teeth.
- No food restrictions: Unlike conventional braces that trap food and create a higher risk for cavities, you can remove the aligners before meals. No trapped food means healthier teeth and fewer risks of cavities. You can even eat popcorn!
- Less Risk of Damage: With Invisalign® aligners, nothing is attached to your teeth and there are no wires to poke or tear at your gums or soft tissues.
Still have questions about braces?
You can check out our FAQ page , or ask us in person at your free consultation.
Book your FREE consultation
See what orthodontic treatment can do for your smile at your 100% free consultation